The Service Administrator works directly with the service department to assist in the billing process and to resolve customer disputes.
Essential Functions: (Essential functions may include, but are not limited to, the functions listed below)
- Assists in fielding questions and complaints regarding customer service and billing issues.
- Interacts with warranty administrator to assist with warranty processing.
- Interacts with third party billing agencies to resolve disputes and to ensure invoices are paid within a timely manner.
- Assists dispatch with generating work orders, entering notes for billing, and entering new equipment
information into the system.
- Makes follow-up calls to new and existing customers to inquire about the service they received.
- Understands and communicates credit/collections guidelines and resolves situations accordingly.
- Follows safe work practices and accident prevention procedures.
- Performs other duties as assigned by Service Manager/Supervisor.
Responsibilities of the Position:
- Non-supervisory position.
- Reports to the Service Manager/Supervisor.
- Makes decisions that affect other people, the financial resources, and/or the image and reputation of the
- Normal office environment
- Occasional light lifting of office equipment, supplies, and boxes
- Frequent sitting with occasional walking and standing
- Requires dexterity on use of fingers for the operation of computers and other office equipment
- High School diploma or its equivalent.
- Two (2) years of education and/or experience in related area.
- Excellent customer service, communication, and problem solving skills
- Pass a pre-employment drug screen and criminal background check.
- Highly safety conscious.
- Excellent organizational skills, must be motivated, a self-started, and able to follow through on duties and
assignments with minimal supervision
Job descriptions are meant to describe the general nature and level of work being performed; it is not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required for the position. To perform this job successfully, the employee may be required to follow any other job-related instructions and to perform other job-related duties requested by their supervisor in compliance with Federal and State Laws. Job requirements are subject to possible modification to reasonably accommodate individuals with disabilities. Some requirements may exclude individuals who pose a direct threat or significant risk to the health and safety of themselves or other employees.